Some recent milestones for Luke:
- He has transitioned from "cooing" to nearly singing. It is so cute to hear him and we will be videoing him soon and posting some of his "music" on here probably on our next post, after Christmas and the new year. We just love his little voice!
- He will follow us with his eyes and head as we walk across the room and loves watch to us as we do dishes, laundry, etc.
- He smiles when daddy comes home! He is recognizing each of our voices now and gets very excited, smiling and kicking his legs when one of us comes home after not seeing him for a little while.
- He is still just sleeping about 5 hours max at a time at night, but we are trying to get him into more of a routine so that he can sleep even more--that will be nice! :-)
- His medicine for GERD really seems to be helping--that is when he keeps it down. We're pretty sure now that the problem this whole time has been his acid reflux--poor little guy. But, we're glad we figured it out and our little man is feeling better!
Here are some pics from this weekend: