|pic taken this morning with my phone|
You take your arm for granted until you're unable to use it.
Top Ten Things I am going to do when my cast comes off..
- Splash in the bathtub with both hands!
- Wear my clothes normally
- Play with my T-ball set (there's a story on this one. In one of my brilliant moments I decided this would be a great time to break out the T-ball set he got for his birthday. Poor little guy was trying to hit the ball off the Tee with one arm. :-( )
- Play with my golf set
- Finger paint and do some handprint crafts
- Eat with both hands again
- Straighten my arm out high to the sky
- Tackle daddy without giving him a serious head injury (that cast hurts)
- Hop into my car seat really easily.
- And last, but certainly not least, give mommy and daddy a great big hug without whacking them hard in the head with my cast arm. I love hugs!