Here she is when she was just a couple of days old:
|Born 1/3/2012. Weighed 7 lbs, 6 oz and was 21 inches long.|
And here she is now:
Here is what she's been up to lately:
- She smiles practically non-stop when she is awake. She melts my heart every time she looks at me and smiles.
- She makes the most precious sounds as she "talks" to you.
- She rolls over from tummy to back and back to tummy.
- She sleeps through the night (on most nights). Last night, she slept from 8pm to 6am. Mommy loves this!
- She loves to watch her brother. I can tell she is already enamored with Luke.
- She spits up quite a bit, but it really doesn't seem to bother her most of the time. So, we think she is growing out of the acid reflux situation she had earlier on.
- She enjoys sitting up.
- She lost most of her hair, but it is growing back in.
- Her eyes are a beautiful brown color. At times, they almost look green to me. I am sure they are still in the process of changing.
- She has doubled her birth weight. She now weighs almost 15 lbs and is 25.25 inches long!